Monday, March 14, 2011

Bottle Service Presents: 2011 Men's Basketball Bracket Challenge

Alright folks, this year's tournament is going to be ran by yours truly. It's going to be $10 per person and I MUST HAVE THE MONEY BY THURSDAY (If you are mailing a check, it must be postmarked by Thursday and make it out to 'Brady Kennedy' and 'Bracket Fee' for the memo) IN ORDER FOR YOUR BRACKET TO COUNT. I can't accept 'yea, I'll get it to ya' because I'll never get after you're eliminated by Friday evening. Payouts will be 75%, 20%, and 5% which will be determined once everyone has paid. Mail cash/checks to Brady Kennedy @ 7355 Blackstone Dr. Florence, KY 41042. Text, email, or post on here that you plan to participate so I can keep an eye out for your money. To submit a bracket, go to http://bottleservice.mayhem.cbssports.com/e and the Group Name Intro-Bottle Service Presents:, the Group Name-2011 NCAA Tournament Bracket, the Group Abbreviation-BottleService, and the password-calpal. Invite whoever you would like. It's always more fun to have the Jimbos and Warrens of the world take part. I want to make this the biggest pool that you're involved in which may not be too hard since every business seems to be putting the kibosh on office pools. Standings will be posted the Sunday night after each weekend. If you need anything, call me @ 859-468-6292 or email me @ brady.kennedy@dayton.kyschools.us.

No comments:

Post a Comment