Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bracket Poll Update Sweet 16

This picture doesn't have Jason or Brady in it but I thought It was appropriate because I have a trophy in my hand. I know Brady is in charge of the 1st annual BS NCAA Bracket Poll but hes a little distracted this week (get better TK) so I figured Id give the update on which of us you should trust in the future. I'm in last currently but don't go jumping out of any windows yet. You should not be worried because I have the best possible score remaining. The only Final Four team I lost was Pitt. I'm pretty sure most people were hurt by Pitt. Once again proving nothing good comes form that city(Coach Cal being the exception that proves the rule). Thanks again Butler. My Final 4 remaining Uconn,UK,and Kansas. So when UK beats Ohio St and Uconn beats Duke on Saturday I will run away with the money. Dollar Dollar Bill Y'all!. Now Jason is currently ahead of me and Brady but with 2 final 4 teams left and 1 of those being Wisconsin i think he will be struggling this time next week. Jason is playing the role of the Big East, don't believe the hype (BOOM ROASTED). Now Brady is a little more in my league with 3 Final 4 teams left (uconn, ohio st, Kansas). But Brady is like Jimmer, nice story but no staying power. So i guess who comes out ahead will come down to if UK beats Ohio St and if Uconn wins the title or not.Or Wisconsin will actually find away to score more than 40 points and Jason will win.I know ridiculous right. So pretty much just give me the title.

1 comment:

  1. Such a delusional child....UK has played their last winning game of the year.

    ReplyDelete