Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bracket Pool Standings

Forgive me for not posting the standings until now. I won't be in the money so I don't care anymore. HOWEVA...three of you will be, so let's break it down. For starters, those in the money are locked up. Now we are just waiting to see who will win what. Listed below are the current standings with their point totals up to the Final 4, possible points, and champion. Current Standings:

  1. 1st John Laz-71pts, 87pts, KU

  2. 2nd Ben Northern-67pts-115pts-UK

  3. 3rd Kyle Brown-63pts-111pts-UCONN

Laz and Kyle have the Cayuts making the Final 4 and playing UCONN. Both have UCONN beating UK, real cool guys. I better not see a single grin Saturday night if UK falls to UCONN out of you two. If I can't have hundreds of dollars thrown at me to soften the wound that would be UK losing to Jim Calhoun in the Final Four, then no one should. So it's as simple as this, if UK wins Saturday night, Benjamin Northern will finish in 1st place, followed by Laz and then Kyle in 3rd. If UCONN wins Saturday, Ben automatically drops to 3rd place. So if UCONN wins then, Kyle will need for UCONN TO WIN THE TITLE to win the bracket whereas Laz will need for UCONN TO LOSE THE TITLE in order hold off Mr. Brown. Easy as pie, right? I'm still waiting on money from a few of you, please send it my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment