Friday, February 25, 2011

KB's Brown Bear Awards (Ben Foster Approved)


In an effort to diversify bottle services portfolio and in spirit of the Oscars being this weekend, Ive put together my own list of awards. Now these aren't just for 2010. There of all time, or more accurately my time on this earth. So with the anticipation level of who will replace Simon on that show I don't watch, here we go.

Best Hot Tube Scene- Out Cold and Zach Galifianakis.
This happened before "The Hangover" and when everybody knew who Galifianakis was. In short, he gets his fun stuff stuck in a jet.

Best Sports Movie- Rudy
I mean when Rudy finally gets on the field and his parents are there....
(close 2nd Major League) the original not that other crap

Best member of the A-Team- Face
He is unpredictable, gets the ladies, has the best one liners, and kinda becomes the leader in the end

Best Rapper Side Kick- P. Diddy "Get Him to the Greek"
Average movie overall, but P Diddy rocks the shit and mind fucks you!

Best Will Ferrell movie- Old School
I dont feel like this choice has to be explained

Best Sports Cameo in a Movie- Lance Armstrong "Dodgeball"
Just hysterical. I would rather get a colonoscopy than watch the Tour, but when Lance poked fun at himself here, he immediately got my respect. (hahaha)

Worst Movie ever that I Love- Half Baked/Land of the Lost
The Guy on the couch agrees with me

Best Boston Crime movie- The Departed
I do a pretty wicked awesome Boston accent. But I cant do it now, i have to go park the car and pick up some beers you bunch of queers.

Hottest Hottie- Blake Lively
I'm sure she has been in movies but she should be in more. Yikes!!

Best Movie High School Football Coach- Bud Kilmer "Varsity Blues"
"Secrete Formations"

The Movie that when its on TV I cant turn it off- Armageddon

Best Vince Vaughn Rant- Nicholas Cage "The Rock"
"You broke out, let me see if I can get this straight, down the incinerator chute, on the mine car, through the tunnels to the power plant, under the steam engine - that was really cool by the way - and into the cistern through the intake pipe. But how, in the name of Zeus' BUTTHOLE!... did you get out of your cell? I only ask because in our current situation, well, it could prove to be useful information. *Maybe*!"


Best Patriotic Walkout- Animal House
I'm not ganna sit here and listen to you bad mouth the United States of America! Gentlemen!!

How old were you when you realized that Emilio Esteves got a DUI in the very beginning of Mighty Ducks Award- 15

Most Awkward buddy comedy- I Love You, Man
I don't want to talk about it

Character most like me award- Adam Sandler in "Big Daddy"
I just haven't got my foot ran over by a cab yet, Brady plays the part of the child

Movie that represents my life- A mix of Van Wilder and 300.
Yes, I'm just that awesome

Best Predator like Monster- Predator

Funniest Movie Title- "Winters Bone"

Best Drug Dealer- James Franco "Pineapple Express"
Sorry Dave

I hope this wasn't informative

No comments:

Post a Comment