Saturday, February 26, 2011

Prediction? Pain...


So the Cats don't lose at home, right? It's scientific fact. Unfortunately, I have a bad feeling about this game. I'm not predicting pain for Florida and the mop on Chandler Parsons's head, but rather I am predicting pain for Cats fans. I don't have any stats or what have you to prove this, but I know Florida isn't thinking 'why bother making the trip, they don't lose at home'. Cal's Cats have have lacked mental toughness all season long and while I don't think his boys also think it's automatic, I do think they have that feeling in the back on their minds. I have thought all season long this team will figure out it's issues and nearly every time, I have been proven wrong. Every game that I thought would be automatic has had me wanting to shot put animals into walls. So I'm not given a strong vote of confidence that the Cats walk away with the W. However, if they do lose, I think it could FINALLY be the wake up call this team needs to play to their potential. I HAAAATE losing to Florida. Don't let us down boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment